Built in 1732 and expanded in 1822, it is in the Baroque style. The patron is San José. During the Civil War all its images, paintings and statues were burned. In 1940 the townspeople, through popular theatrical performances, gradually raised money to make them new. They were all ordered in a prestigious Valencia workshop all in carved wood. The most venerated and valuable by the people, that of San José, cost 5,000 pesetas from the year 1940.